Wednesday, September 2, 2009

IP&T 287 Assignment 1

My technology and background experience:
1. I know how to use a computer.
2. I'm familiar with Microsoft Office, and I can use it well enough to write papers, create a spreadsheet, make a PowerPoint, etc.
3. I don't own a Mac, but I am familiar with some of their features, like how to right-click, copy/paste, etc.
4. I know how to download/upload photos and sometimes I can do videos.
5. I know how to Google search, how to read blogs, how to find information in general on the internet.
6. I can use a TV, DVD player, iPod, cell phone, digital camera, and a variety of kitchen appliances.
7. I know how to write a blog.

:)

3 comments:

  1. I like how your experience with technology includes kitchen appliances... why didn't I think of that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) - sometimes kitchen appliance and other devices we use around the house require a fair level of technological competence to work them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Stephanie, so my blog address was entered wrong on Moodle. Here's the correct one: ipt287sec5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete